Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Here Comes the Sun, Little Darling

"Say you don't need no diamond ring 
And I'll be satisfied"

The Beatles, Can't Buy Me Love

When you find people you grew up with getting married left and right, it shifts your world around, even by just a little. It made me wonder how.. in another lifetime, that could be me. I had this grand plan, get married at 25, have kids by 27 and watch them grow. 



I will be the little snowman because I am fragile like our love so he would have to protect me wtf
Then, bigger dreams got in the way, and to squeeze them in, marriage in my head is pushed further and further away. Soon, I would have relatives introducing their godchild's sister's mother's cousin's cousin's friend's colleague to me hoping that I would get married wtf. Working during my internship, I realised that there are a lot of things I cannot understand when people talk about their kids... and this might happen when everyone around me is happily with kids and I have my 9228342935 cats.... and look like this 



But in all honesty, I'm not ready for the whole marriage thing, and will probably not be for a long time. I'm still about 5 years old and the closest thing I feel to motherhood is for my Bunny. I don't know how to explain it... when I look at her, I feel like she is my world. I usually have no patience, but she has peed on my bedsheets 3 times(ok more like 10), ate parts my GMAT book (for real, not an excuse not to do my homework), destroyed both my iPhone and laptop chargers... but I still think she is the smartest and sweetest thing in the world 
*tears a little* 

Hello there... my name is Bunny!
Hewwwooo worrldddd

.... Of couse, if you ask my other child, this plant here, she wouldn't think Bunny is so cute



 

No comments:

Post a Comment