Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Dream Job

"But just believe me girl, someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
 We'll have it good, we'll have the life we knew we would"
 Plain White Tees, Hey There Delilah


You know how when you are young, people tell you to follow your dreams? Well, I did not want to be a doctor or lawyer or astrounout or Prime Minister. What I really wanted was... to be a Princess. Princess Claire.

                                                      I could be an Asian Princess



                         
                                                            Unicorn Princess..


                                                 I'd even setlle for Merlion Princess


                                               And all I would eat are little cupcakes


And I would stare into my kingdom every morning (past 1pm)


But then......I found out that unicorns aren't real *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wtf waaaaaaaaa*

And then...
William got married to Kate *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wtf waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

So... I will still not give up! So.. I continue to look for my knight in shinning armour

.... but found out that Malaysia is too hot for shinning armours hahahahahaha
So I continue on my merry way and continue to dream...



No comments:

Post a Comment